"Tidak akan kayanya kita kalau terlalu kedekut untuk bersedekah, dan tidak akan miskinnya kita kalau kita selalu bersedekah"

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

it's my birthday today!!

Today, 35 years ago i was born. And now i'm a wife and a mother to my four beloved sons. I am grateful for my life that Allah swt has created for me. 

Thank you to my husband; Zulkifli who has been patient with my 'tantrums', my shoutings, my bad mood and all my negative habits. I love you with all my heart...

 Thank you to my mak; Hajah Husna, who willingly take care of my boys, feed them and make sure that they are all right eventho i am force to listen to all her nagging (ways she wants to express her feelings).

To my ayah; Hj Bakri for his patience handling my childrens's and sometimes give them pocket money.

To my sister Ateh Nadia; who sometimes can be the most sengal person on earth but i still love you sis. we have shared so many things together... 

To my brothers, Angah Ashrad & Alang Ambri; your love are the greatest, thanks for all the support given. 

To my in-laws, you are not replaceable...i love you mak Norgayah & ayah Din also to my sister in-law who are always troubled whenever we visit them; had to prepare us food and drinks...

To all my family; thank you for all your love and guidance and care....

To all my BFF; you know who you are.. You all are the best. I'm honoured to be your friend. So many good memories that we have shared, i will never forget them... thanks a bunch...  

Last but not least, to my boys; Adam Uqasyah, Arham Hakimi, Muzaffar Ameer & Ammar Raziq... eventho umi always get really angry or nag you most of the time and almost every day, it's because umi loves you. I pray to Allah swt that you my sons will grow up to be good and educated Muslims not only for this life but also for the after life. Be a humble person, respect others than others will respect you. Study smart. Lead your life a healthy life. Don't go into drugs, 'merempit', illegal racing and all negative influence...avoid them!!


Lots of Love,
Amirah

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Miera Miera On the Wall who's Birthday? Miera lahhh! Wahh dah melangkah ke 30++ hahhaha.Hmm sama ngan aku dahh.Aku doakan murah rezeki panjang umur dan sentiasa dalam keceriaan hidup.Aku harap kau happy ngan aku selama nih.Ingat ya miera, kita bila dan 35 nih tak tua tapi lebih matang dalam hidup, jangan mudah melatah bila ada masalah tapi lebih tenang dan fikir sebelum membuat keputusan.(heheheh nasihat untuk aku gak sebab dah kena)Lagi satu kita lebih cantik dan anggun tau heheheh..banding masa zaman muda remaja.Last but not least..hadapi liku hidup yg mendatang dengan berdoa pada Allah dan sentiasa muhasabah diri..insyallah ketenangan jiwa dan rezeki yg murah akan kau kecapi suatu hari nanti cepat lambat tu semua kerja Allah...(ini nasihat dari ayah Hamid aku..sharing mis caring maaa)ok Miera take care,jatuh bangun sindiri yaaaa!muuuuuaaaah :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Sue. aku akan semat, simpan dan simpul kata2 ko ni...

Anonymous said...

http://www.markbattypublisher.com/jsp/buytramadol/#5992 buy tramadol online free shipping - tramadol online pharmacy canada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...